The Data Services team provides support to Washington University users across campuses, schools, and disciplines.
- Research Data Management
- Data Curation and Sharing
- Data Literacy
- Data Analysis
- Data Visualization
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
For all services listed, we offer help desk support, research guides, resources, workshops, and 1:1 consultations.
Data Services staff are available to assist you directly. Please visit our online help desk hours via Zoom at the hours listed below:
- Mondays from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Tuesdays from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Wednesdays from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Thursdays from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
We are also available by appointment. Please reach out to us via the contact information below.
If users access help desk in the final few minutes, our team may have to schedule an appointment rather than provide on-the-spot consultation.
Sign up for the Data Digest Email Newsletter