The Data Services team provides support to Washington University users across campuses, schools, and disciplines.
- Research Data Management
- Data Curation and Sharing
- Data Literacy
- Data Analysis
- Data Visualization
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
For all services listed, we offer help desk support, research guides, resources, workshops, and 1:1 consultations.
Data Services staff are available to assist you directly. Help desk support is available at the hours below both in-person at Olin Library (Level A, Suite A07) or via Zoom:
- Mondays from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Tuesdays from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Wednesdays from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Thursdays from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
We are also available by appointment. Please reach out to us via the contact information below.
If users access the help desk in the final few minutes, our team may have to schedule an appointment rather than provide on-the-spot consultation.
Sign up for the Data Digest Email Newsletter