Search books, journals, DVDs, and more
Find a database
Search eJournals and eBooks
Search Library Collections with Primo
We are excited to support the success of students, faculty, and staff, even if everything looks a little different this fall.
Access to printing services is currently available in Whispers Cafe to persons with a valid WashU ID, and University Study Cubbies, additional printers, and the Bookeye scanner are also slated to be available in Olin Library in early fall 2020. All other Danforth Campus locations are currently closed.
Here is some key info:
We want to highlight our Services for Faculty and Services for Students, as well as our guide to finding textbooks at the University Libraries.
Please don’t hesitate to Ask Us! if you have any questions — we’re here for you and available on chat 24/7.
From the What's New Blog
- University Libraries Announce Phase 2 Service Plan
- Update on Washington University Libraries’ Chat Service
- New Issue of Washington University Libraries’ Magazine “Off the Shelf” Now Available
- Announcement from Washington University Libraries Regarding COVID-19
- Expanded Electronic Resources Due to COVID-19
- Combatting Fear Through Information: COVID-19
Subscribe to Libraries Now to receive our latest news, events, and info direct to your inbox.Subscribe