The University Libraries’ National Council is an advisory board whose membership consists of alumni, business professionals, educators, cultural leaders, and librarians from peer institutions.
The National Council meets semi-annually with the University Libraries to discuss library initiatives and projects.
- Paul Koulogeorge (LA 88), Chair; Retired Vice President of Marketing, Advertising, and PR, Goddard Systems, Inc.
- Louis P. Atkin, Day for Night Productions
- Charles R. Brown (GR 78), Education Consultant
- Shirley Brown (GR 81), Education Consultant, St. Louis Public Schools
- Samantha Doleno, Graduate Student Representative
- James Goldschmidt (LA 73), President, Graphfix Lab
- Lorraine J. Haricombe, Vice Provost and Director, University of Texas Libraries
- James R. Moog, Community Volunteer
- Sunny Pervil (GR 74, GR 89), Professor Emeritus, Maryville University
- Sarah Ringer, Retired Academic Librarian
- John Schaperkotter, Partner, Bryan Cave LLP
- James Schiele (LA 51, GR 85, GR 11, GR14, GR15), Consultant, St. Louis Screw & Bolt
- Corey M. Shapiro (LA 96), Attorney, Fultz Maddox Dickens, PLC
- Ria Unson Sharon, Director, Digital Content Strategy, Washington University Marketing & Communications
- Laura Epstein Shindler (LA 68), Financial Consultant
- Jack E. Thomas, Jr., Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Coin Acceptors, Inc.
- William H. Wibbing (AB 71), Retired Head of Collections and Acquisitions, Washington University Libraries
- James F. Williams, II, Dean of Libraries (retired), University of Colorado
- Da’Jauntay Wynter, Undergraduate Student Representative
- Todd Zubler (LA 92), Attorney and Partner, WilmerHale