The West Campus Library is a staff facility that houses a variety of library operations and general and special collections. Most materials at West Campus circulate to Washington University students, faculty, and staff and can be delivered to the Danforth library of your choice.
Fragile or valuable materials, especially from the West Campus Closed Stacks, may be restricted to use in the Special Collections Reading Room of Olin Library or at the Kranzberg Art & Architecture Library. Washington University faculty, students, and staff may also utilize West Campus Library materials by requesting an appointment via email (email@example.com).
Requesting Materials from West Campus Library
If you need an item sent from West Campus to a Danforth Campus library for pickup:
- Search the University Libraries catalog.
- Use the Request option and choose a pickup location.
- You will be notified by email when the item is ready to be picked up.
If you need a chapter or article from an item at West Campus Library:
- Login to ILLiad with your WUSTL ID.
- Submit an Article or Book Chapter request.
- You will be notified by email when your PDF is ready to be viewed.
Contact Olin Library Circulation staff (firstname.lastname@example.org) at (314) 935-5420 if you are unable to place a request or if you need further assistance.