The West Campus Library is currently closed to visitors. We encourage users to contact the West Campus Library by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone at (314) 935-5420 for further details.
- All Danforth Campus circulating physical materials are available via a curbside pickup-style service at Olin Library. See our Curbside Pickup page for full details.
- Visit our Remote Resources and Guidance page for details about how to access our extensive remote services and additional digital content available during this time.
- Visit our COVID-19 Updates and Resources page for additional information.
The West Campus Library is a staff facility that houses a variety of library operations as well as general and special collections. Most materials at West Campus circulate to Washington University students, faculty, and staff and can be delivered to the Danforth library of your choice.
Fragile or valuable materials, especially from the West Campus Closed Stacks, may be restricted to use in the Special Collections Reading Room of Olin Library or at the Kranzberg Art & Architecture Library. Washington University faculty, students, and staff may also utilize West Campus Library materials by requesting an appointment via email.
Requesting Materials from West Campus Library
- Search the Libraries catalog and use the Request option
- Submit the ILL delivery form if the Request option is not available in the catalog
- Request a PDF of an article or chapter
- Contact Olin Library Circulation staff for assistance with West Campus general collections.
Facilities at the West Campus Conference Center are available for Washington University events and meetings. They are not available for use by individuals or organizations that are not part of Washington University, or for non-University sponsored events.
There are two rooms available at the West Campus Conference Center. Individuals and organizations using these facilities must adhere to all university policies and procedures.
7425 Forsyth Blvd.
St. Louis, MO
West Campus East Building
Phone: (314) 935-5420