John M. Olin Library now has increased space to highlight the Libraries’ Special Collections to promote cultural and intellectual enrichment. The exhibition spaces in the Thomas Gallery and the Newman Tower of Collections and Exploration give faculty, students, and staff better access to materials on site for classes and research, as well as more opportunities to co-curate exhibits.
- Achievements and history of African Americans, Law Library, Anheuser-Busch Hall, Fourth Floor
- Lasting Legacies in Olin Library’s Thomas Gallery, Level 1
- Newman Tower of Collections and Exploration, Olin Library Level 1 exhibits
- Declaration of Independence, Olin Library, Level 1.
- Black Panther, Olin Library, Level 1
More Artwork and Exhibits on View
- Exterior of the Newman Tower of Collections and Exploration, Levels 1-3, Olin Library
- Risa’s Landing, Level 2, Olin Library
- Blaeu’s Atlas Maior, Level A, Olin Library
Students and other university staff can also mount exhibits promoting their organizations and activities.
Digital exhibitions also highlight the diverse materials found through Special Collections.