University Libraries strives to develop policies that support our mission, help provide a consistent and equitable experience for our users, and ensure the relevance and viability of our collections for generations to come.
Washington University Libraries Policies
- A/V Studio Policy
- Billing, Fines & Replacement Charges
- Borrowing and Returns
- Collection Development Policy
- Commitment to Long-term Access
- Library Records Confidentiality
- Interlibrary Loan (PDF)
- Olin Library Guidelines and Services Policy
- Posting and Digital Signage Policies
- Privacy Statement
- Special Collections Policies
- Streaming Reserves Policy
- Technology Policies
For information on Washington University policies not specific to University Libraries, please visit Washington University Policies.