Whether you want to get a jump-start on your career or just need extra money for school, you will find a wide range of student employment opportunities in the University Libraries. Our student workers usually tell us that both the experience and the contacts they have made are very helpful when they are looking for full-time employment after graduation.
There are no open student employment positions in the Libraries at this time. Please check back later for available student employment options.
Resources for Student Workers
Congratulations and welcome to our library team. Please follow the steps below to finish your onboarding:
- Complete the online application on the university’s applicant tracking system. You will receive an email about this from the libraries’ HR team.
- Complete the PIF (Personnel Information Form) – An email will be sent out with instructions.
- Complete the online I-9 – A link will be emailed.
- Meet with the HR team – The HR team will send an email with their availability. Please make sure you bring your original documents required to complete an I-9.
- Authorized to work email – The HR team will send an email to you and your supervisor when you are authorized to work.