Head of Data Services
Jennifer directs services in digital data management, curation and sharing, analysis, visualization, literacies, and GIS. In her 10 years at Washington University, she has served as Data Services Coordinator, Project Manager, GIS Librarian, and Anthropology Librarian. Jennifer is program faculty in International and Area Studies and an instructor of GIS. She holds an MLIS degree from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and a degree in anthropology from the University of Illinois-Chicago. She earned a degree in visual arts from the Crawford School of Art and Design.
Selected Projects, Activities, Accomplishments
- Co-PI on Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) grant, Community Standards for 3D Data Preservation (book forthcoming)
- Co-PI on IMLS Specialized Data Curation Workshop grant
- Partner and curator in the Data Curation Network
- Washington University representative for Research Data Alliance
- Publications available at ORCID
- Identify and provide library tools, resources, and services that meet your research needs.
- Uncover options to address data challenges, including data analysis, visualization, and management.
- Develop effective instruction and learning materials for courses and disciplines.
- Cultivate, maintain, and manage collections of greatest value to the Washington University community.