The staff of the Al and Ruth Kopolow Business Library are ready to help you in person (on the second floor of Simon Hall) or online. Additional resources are available through Olin Library, including a guide to Economics.
- Reserve Material. We can put materials on reserve at the Business Library including books and articles. Please bring items to the library or contact Business Library Assistant, Ellen Riney email@example.com.
- Class Instruction. We can come to your class and present a brief introduction to relevant resources. If you prefer, we can focus on a specific resource (how to use Bloomberg, SDC Platinum, etc.). If you do not have class time to spare, we can tailor a condensed resource guide for a specific project or assignment.
- Classroom Resources. We can provide students with a list of library resources for specific classes.
- Coordinating Make-up exams. We can make exams available to your students and hold the results in a folder until you pick them up. Students take the exams within the library on the honor system.
- Databases. We provide a wide range of databases and data sources to support your research. Check out our Database List A-Z and Research Guides.
- Access. Set up a WRDS (Wharton Research Data Services) account or access an existing account. Accounts can also be set up for students in your class. After filling out the “Register” form, you will be sent your username and password, usually within 48 hours.
- InterLibrary Loan. Request materials through Interlibrary Loan (also called ILL or Illiad) and Mobius (consortium of Missouri Libraries).
- Book Delivery. If a book is located in another library on campus, you may request that it be delivered to the Business Library for pickup. To do so, search for the title in the Catalog, then click on the Request button at the top of the screen. Choose Business Library as the pickup location.
- Purchase Requests. Recommend a book be purchased by selecting the following link and filling out the request form: Recommend a Purchase
- Copyright. We can assist with copyright issues.
- Citation Searches. We can help with citation searches for yourself or candidates.
- Photocopy Service. The library will copy articles located anywhere on campus or from one of our online services.
Please feel free to stop by the library or contact the Business School Circulation by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone at (314) 935-6963.