Group Study Room Policies and Information
Rooms are for group study.
Please limit your group’s reservation requests to no more than 4 hours per day. This will help ensure that many groups have an opportunity to use the study rooms.
The library reserves the right to deny reservation requests that do not follow the above policies.
Reservations are strongly encouraged. When rooms are empty, they are available for walk-in use, whether or not there is a reservation at the time. However, reservations always take precedence over walk-ins.
Canceling reservations: If you have made a reservation and will not be using it, please cancel the reservation so other groups may use the room. To cancel a reservation, click the link at the bottom of the room request confirmation e-mail message you received after making your reservation.
- Select a room from the list of Olin Library Group Study Rooms, on the left side of the page.
- Select OPEN (available) times by clicking the checkboxes next to the time slots. (Times are listed in 15-minute increments.)
- Click the Continue button to arrive at a short form for entering the details of your reservation request.
- Complete the form, verify your request, and submit it.
- Please note: You will receive an initial e-mail confirming your request. You will receive a second e-mail indicating whether or not your request has been accepted.
Questions or problems?
Contact Olin Library Circulation at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 314-935-5420.
About the rooms
The group study rooms available for reservation are located along the east side of Level 2. (Turn right at the top of the stairs, or turn left after you exit the elevator on Level 2.)
Room 204, Virginia Dowsing Toliver Group Study
Room 205, Leicht Group Study
Room 206, Hawes Group Study
Room 207, Reber Group Study
Room 208, Tuteur Group Study