Digital Library Program Services (DLPS) provides tools and services to support the WashU community’s scholarly publishing and digital scholarship and the University Libraries’ digital collections and assets.
Publish Your Work
Digital Library Program Services supports the publication of journals, books, and conference proceedings via Open Scholarship.
Request a Consultation
DLPS is currently developing new services to support digital scholarship and digital projects. If you have a digital project or research needs related to digital scholarship, please contact us for a consultation. We are able to consult and provide referrals for a variety of services, including digital exhibitions, research methodologies and tools, and copyright support.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Humanities Digital Workshop | Offer project consulting and support for faculty in the humanities who wish to develop digital projects as part of their research
- WUIT Research Computing Services | Supports the institution’s research activities, including advanced or specialized storage, networks, and applications, research data services and software, and lab management systems
- Arts & Sciences Computing | Provides flexible technology facilities and services to A&S faculty, graduate students, staff and to all undergraduate students
- Center for the Humanities | Facilitates the labor of humanists by nurturing innovative research, transformative pedagogy, and vibrant community engagement locally and globally
- Center for Empirical Research in the Law | Designs products that enhance research and teaching about the law and legal institutions