Washington University Libraries have planned some operations changes as we head into the summer months.
On Friday, May 14 (after the last day of finals), summer hours and services at John M. Olin Library will begin:
- Curbside pickup will continue from 9 am to 6 pm, Monday – Friday
- Printing, scanning, seating, restrooms, and vending will be available in the Whispers Café space, from 9 am to 6 pm, Monday – Friday (food service will be unavailable starting May 6)
- The microfilm reader appointments and special collections access remain the same
- Remote instruction services, the Data Services Help Desk, subject librarian consultations, and 24/7 chat remain available
- The cubby seating zone in the southwest corner of Olin Library will be closed
- On-site services in Olin Library will be suspended on May 20 & 21 to help support Class of 2021 Commencement density restrictions on campus
- Summer holidays when Olin Library will be closed include May 31 (Memorial Day) and July 5 (Independence Day)
There may be additional special hours announced this summer as we prepare to transition to fall operations.
See our COVID-19 Information page for additional details about returns, interlibrary loan, remote resources, and more.