Campus Delivery Service Resumes
The Washington University Libraries are pleased to announce the resumption of delivery services that were suspended in March 2020. Campus Delivery, previously known as Campus Box Delivery, resumed operations on January 17.
Key details of Campus Delivery include:
- All faculty and staff are eligible at this time
- Materials from Washington University Libraries, MOBIUS, and the Interlibrary Loan can be delivered
- All Libraries’ locations will participate
- Materials will be delivered to the patron’s primary mail stop code that is listed in Workday
- Campus Delivery is now available as a pickup location in the Libraries’ catalog, MOBIUS, and ILL
- The service is intended as a convenience and not recommended for rush requests; the quickest way to obtain materials is to visit us and check items out at a service desk.
If you have questions or need further assistance, please reach out to Olin Library Circulation (firstname.lastname@example.org).