Libraries Welcome New Student Advisory Group
This semester, the University Libraries launched a new Libraries Student Advisory Group (LSAG) to strengthen communications, input, and ideas between students and the Libraries administration. Applications were open to all full-time students on the Danforth campus, and both undergrad and graduate students from across campus were selected to participate.
Students will be part of the group for one full calendar year. The group includes:
- Gabriel Antunez De Mayolo Kou, Arts & Sciences
- Lucy Burns, Arts & Sciences
- Ganesh Chelluboyina, McKelvey School of Engineering
- Miranda Holloway, McKelvey School of Engineering
- Tobeya Ibitayo, Brown School
- Kuo Jiang, Arts & Sciences
- Hazel Lopolito, Arts & Sciences and Sam Fox School of Design & Visual Arts
- Tram Ngo, Olin Business
- Alia Thomas, Arts & Sciences
- Dajuantay Wynter, Arts & Sciences
- Annie Xiao, Arts & Sciences and Olin Business
Congratulations to our inaugural LSAG members! We look forward to working with this group to better serve all students in the Washington University community.