West Campus Library Services

Access & Circulation Policies

Most materials at West Campus circulate to Washington University students, faculty, and staff. You may request that they be delivered to one of the Danforth Libraries. You can do this by:

  • Using the request option in the library catalog (best choice!), or
  • Using the ILLiad request form if the catalog option is not available, or
  • Sending us an email message.

Materials which are too old, fragile, or valuable to circulate must be used in the Special Collections Reading Room of Olin Library, or the Art Library.