The staff of the Al and Ruth Kopolow Business Library are ready to help you in person (on the second floor of Simon Hall) or online. Additional resources are available through the Olin Library (main library) including a guide to Economics.
- Reserve material can be put on reserve at the Business Library , such as, books and articles. Please bring items to the library or contact Ellen Riney.
- Class Instruction. We can come to your class and present a brief introduction to relevant resources. If you prefer, we can focus on a specific resource (how to use Bloomberg, SDC Platinum etc). If you don’t have any class time to spare, we can still tailor a condensed resource guide for a specific project or assignment.
- Classroom Resources. We can provide students with a list of library resources for specific classes.
- Coordinating Make-up exams. We can make exams available to your students and hold the results in a folder until you pick them up. Students take the exams within the library on the honor system.
- Library Instruction Request Form
- Databases. We provide a wide range of databases and data sources to support your research. Check out our Database List A-Z.
- Set up WRDS (Wharton) account or access an existing account. Accounts can also be set up for students in your classes. After filling out the “Request Account” form, you will be sent your username and password, usually within 48 hours.
- InterLibrary Loan (also called ILL or Illiad) and Mobius(consortium of Missouri Libraries)
- Book Delivery. If a book is located in another library on campus, you may request that it be delivered to the Business Library for pickup. To do so, search for the title in the Catalog, then click on the Request button at the top of the screen. Choose Business Library as the pickup location.
- Request a book be purchased. Email your request to: Business School Circulation
- Copyright. We can assist with copyright issues.
- Citation Searches. We can help with citation searches for yourself or candidates.
- Photocopy Service. The library will copy articles located anywhere on campus or from one of our online services.
Questions? Please feel free to stop by the library, or contact us by email or phone: Business School Circulation 314-935-6963.