Special Collections Patron Information Form completed once per academic year by all researchers
Paging Request Form - have materials retrieved from storage for your use in the reading room
Forms are available as pdf files. You will need Adobe Acrobat to view the files. Download Adobe Acrobat.
- Send us a message!
- Fees vary, and a staff member will go over options and payment instructions. See below for more information.
- Typically orders are completed in 5-10 working days after your Patron Information Form and Reproduction Request Form are received. Rush orders are at additional cost; availability varies.
- See the current fee schedule for standard reproduction requests; consult staff for licensing fees
- Payment can be made by check, credit-card, or inter-departmental billing. Pre-payment may be required.
- Please make checks payable to "Washington University Libraries"
- Credit card payments are accepted online via: https://commerce.cashnet.com/OLINLIB after receiving an invoice number for your order.
- film or television show
- dramatic presentation
- publication (book, article, newspaper, etc)
- web site
Depending on the nature of you proposed use, we may charge a fee to use materials. Generally we will also provide you a form or agreement that should be signed.
For information about commercial and non-commercial use of materials, please contact us.
For information about specific collections and their copyright status, please contact us.