Share Your Scholarship
Digital Library Program Services at University Libraries manages Open Scholarship, a repository that provides free and open access to the scholarly output of the University community by gathering it in one place. It includes article reprints, journals, books, student projects, conference sites, and theses and dissertations.
- Contribute scholarship, including articles and data, to the repository
- Explore content in Open Scholarship
- Develop a collection for your course, department, or research center (opens email)
- Submit your electronic thesis or dissertation (ETD)
- Request an embargo for your ETD
- Request access to an embargoed ETD
Questions? Contact email@example.com
Digital Library Program Services provides tools and services to support the Washington University community’s scholarly publishing and digital scholarship and the University Libraries’ digital collections and assets.
- Humanities Digital Workshop | Offer project consulting and support for faculty in the humanities who wish to develop digital projects as part of their research
- WUIT Research Computing Services | Supports the institution’s research activities, including advanced or specialized storage, networks, and applications, research data services and software, and lab management systems
- Arts & Sciences Computing | Provides flexible technology facilities and services to A&S faculty, graduate students, staff, and to all undergraduate students
- Center for the Humanities | Facilitates the labor of humanists by nurturing innovative research, transformative pedagogy, and vibrant community engagement locally and globally
- Center for Empirical Research in the Law | Designs products that enhance research and teaching about the law and legal institutions