Library Instruction Offerings
- General information literacy instruction that address learning outcomes customized to your class
- Discipline-specific information literacy instruction customized to your class
- Special Collections instruction
- Data/GIS instruction
- Assignment design for assignments that have an information literacy or research component
- Online learning objects customized to your course
Partnering with a Librarian
This is a partnership between the librarian and faculty member, and therefore should be viewed as a shared experience. Faculty and Librarians should negotiate learning outcomes together. Library Instruction has the biggest impact on student learning when it is tied to an assignment with a research component.
Library instruction takes place in your classroom, or in one of Olin Library’s instruction rooms.
To schedule a session or find out more about library instruction, reach out to your subject librarian, the Special Collections department, or Data Services. You may also contact Amanda Albert, Information Literacy Coordinator with general questions about the instruction program or instruction rooms at email@example.com or 314-935-6396.Request Library Instruction