Publications lists are available at libguides.wustl.edu/biology/pubs.
- Allen GE. 2018. Mechanism, Organicism and Vitalism. pp.59-73 IN The Routledge Handbook of Mechanisms and Mechanical Philosophy, Edited by Stuart Glennan, Phyllis Illari. New York: Routledge. book is on order.
- Burgie ES, Bussell AN, Lye SH, Wang T, Hu W, McLoughlin KE, Weber EL, Li H, Vierstra RD. 2017.Photosensing and Thermosensing by Phytochrome B Require Both Proximal and Distal Allosteric Features within the Dimeric Photoreceptor. Sci Rep 7(1):13648. PubMed abstract & open access fulltext.
- Devaney JL, Lehmann M, Feller IC, Parker JD. 2017. Mangrove microclimates alter seedling dynamics at the range edge. Ecology 98(10):2513-2520. PubMed abstract & fulltext for subscribers.
- Fristoe TS, Iwaniuk AN, Botero CA. 2017. Big brains stabilize populations and facilitate colonization of variable habitats in birds. Nature Ecology & Evolution 1:1706–1715. PubMed abstract & fulltext for subscribers | In the news: Which came first: big brains or demanding environments?.
- LaManna JA, Belote RT, Burkle LA, Catano CP, Myers JA. 2017. Negative density dependence mediates biodiversity-productivity relationships across scales. Nat Ecol Evol 1(8):1107-1115. PubMed abstract & fulltext for subscribers.
- Majumder EL, Wolf BM, Liu H, Berg RH, Timlin JA, Chen M, Blankenship RE. 2017. Subcellular pigment distribution is altered under far-red light acclimation in cyanobacteria that contain chlorophyll f. Photosynth Res 134(2):183-192. PubMed abstract & fulltext for subscribers.
- Murton J, Nagarajan A, Nguyen AY, Liberton M, Hancock HA, Pakrasi HB, Timlin JA. 2017. Population-level coordination of pigment response in individual cyanobacterial cells under altered nitrogen levels. Photosynth Res 134(2):165–174. PubMed abstract & fulltext for subscribers.
- Negi SS, Schein CH, Ladics GS, Mirsky H, Chang P, Rascle JB, Kough J, Sterck L, Papineni S, Jez JM, Pereira Mouriès L, Braun W. 2017. Functional classification of protein toxins as a basis for bioinformatic screening. Sci Rep 7(1):13940. PubMed abstract & open access fulltext.
- Simms CL, Yan LL, Zaher HS. 2017. Ribosome Collision Is Critical for Quality Control during No-Go Decay. Mol Cell 68(2):361-373.e5. PubMed abstract & fulltext for subscribers.
- Singh R, Guzman MS, Bose A. 2017. Anaerobic Oxidation of Ethane, Propane, and Butane by Marine Microbes: A Mini Review. Frontiers in Microbiology doi.org/10.3389/fmicb.2017.02056 [open access].
- Stone DE, Haswell ES, Sztul E. 2017. Finding your inner modeler: An NSF-sponsored workshop to introduce cell biologists to modeling/computational approaches. Cellular Logistics 7(4):e1382669. doi.org/10.1080/21592799.2017.1382669 | WU does not subscribe but there is a freely available version.
Biology Faculty Publications in Open Scholarship: Please contact Ruth Lewis when you would like to have your recent publications included in Open Scholarship. I will take care of researching journal policies about repositories and uploading your documents when this is allowed. Let me know what questions you have.