Publications lists are available at libguides.wustl.edu/biology/pubs.
- Berla BM, Pakrasi HB. 2016. Correction for Berla and Pakrasi, Upregulation of Plasmid Genes during Stationary Phase in Synechocystis sp. Strain PCC 6803, a Cyanobacterium. Appl Environ Microbiol 2016 Oct 15;82(20):6291. Freely available: dx.doi.org/10.1128/AEM.02273-16.
- Hackenberg D, Perroud PF, Quatrano RS, Pandey S. 2017. Sporophyte formation and life cycle completion in moss requires heterotrimeric G-proteins. Plant Physiol 172(2):1154-1166. PubMed abstract & freely available fulltext.
- McDaniel SL, Zweifel E, Harris PK, Yao MC, Cole ES, Chalker DL. 2016. DRH1, a p68-related RNA helicase, is required for chromosome breakage in Tetrahymena. Biol Open 2016 : doi: 10.1242/bio.021576. PubMed abstract & open access fulltext.
- Marshall RS, Gemperline DC, Vierstra RD. 2017. Purification of 26S Proteasomes and Their Subcomplexes from Plants. Methods Mol Biol 1511:301-334. dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-6533-5_24.
- Pan J, Saer R, Lin S, Beatty JT, Woodbury NW. 2016. Electron Transfer in Bacterial Reaction Centers with the Photoactive Bacteriopheophytin Replaced by a Bacteriochlorophyll through Coordinating Ligand Substitution. Biochemistry 55(35):4909-18. PubMed abstract & fulltext for subscribers.
- Shu LF, Laurila A, Suter JF, Rasanen K. 2016. Molecular phenotyping of maternally mediated parallel adaptive divergence within Rana arvalis and Rana temporaria. Molecular Ecology 25(18):4564-4579. dx.doi.org/10.1111/mec.13786.
Biology Faculty Publications in Open Scholarship: Please contact Ruth Lewis when you would like to have your recent publications included in Open Scholarship. I will take care of researching journal policies about repositories and uploading your documents when this is allowed. Let me know what questions you have.