Publications lists are available at libguides.wustl.edu/biology/pubs.
- Frick EM, Strader LC. 2017. Kinase MPK17 and the peroxisome division factor PMD1 influence salt-induced peroxisome proliferation. Plant Physiol 176(1):340-351. PubMed abstract & [OPEN] fulltext.
- Frick EM, Strader LC. 2018. Roles for IBA-derived auxin in plant development. J Exp Bot 69(2):169-177. PubMed abstract & fulltext for subscribers.
- Kunkel BN, Harper CP. 2018. The roles of auxin during interactions between bacterial plant pathogens and their hosts. J Exp Bot 69(2):245-254. PubMed abstract & fulltext for subscribers.
- Lee SG, Jez JM. 2017. Conformational changes in the di-domain structure of Arabidopsis phosphoethanolamine methyltransferase leads to active site formation. J Biol Chem 292(52):21690-21702. PubMed abstract & fulltext for subscribers.
- Leung W, Elgin SCR; (On behalf of the participating students and faculty of the Genomics Education Partnership). 2018. Response to the Letter to the Editor by Dunning Hotopp and Klasson. G3 (Bethesda) 8(1):375. PubMed citation & open access fulltext.
- Liu H, Lu Y, Wolf B, Saer R, King JD, Blankenship RE. 2018. Photoactivation and relaxation studies on the cyanobacterial orange carotenoid protein in the presence of copper ion. Photosynth Res 135(1-3):143-147. PubMed abstract & fulltext for subscribers.
- McClerklin SA, Lee SG, Harper CP, Nwumeh R, Jez JM, Kunkel BN. 2018. Indole-3-acetaldehyde dehydrogenase-dependent auxin synthesis contributes to virulence of Pseudomonas syringae strain DC3000. PLoS Pathog 14(1):e1006811. PubMed abstract & open access fulltext | In the news: Plotting the path of plant pathogens.
- Maiuri M, Ostroumov EE, Saer RG, Blankenship RE, Scholes GD. 2018. Coherent wavepackets in the Fenna-Matthews-Olson complex are robust to excitonic-structure perturbations caused by mutagenesis. Nat Chem 10(2):177-183. PubMed abstract & fulltext for subscribers.
- Pezaro N, Rovelli V, Segev O, Templeton AR, Blaustein L. 2018. Suspected rat predation on the Near Eastern Fire Salamander (Salamandra infraimmaculata) by selective consumption of non-toxic tissue. Zoology in the Middle East 64(1):91-93 doi.org/10.1080/09397140.2017.1375199. [WU does not subscribe]
- Qi Y, D’Alessandro JM, Blodgett JAV. 2018. Draft Genome Sequence of Streptomyces sp. Strain JV178, a Producer of Clifednamide-Type Polycyclic Tetramate Macrolactams. Genome Announc 6(1). pii: e01401-17. PubMed abstract & open access fulltext.
- Ren H, Gui W, Bai Y, Stein C, Rodrigues JLM, Wilson GWT, Cobb AB, Zhang Y, Yang G. 2018. Long-term effects of grazing and topography on extra-radical hyphae of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi in semi-arid grasslands. Mycorrhiza 28(2):117-127. PubMed abstract & fulltext for subscribers. [WU does not subscribe]
- Wiley EA, Horrell S, Yoshino A, Schornak C, Bagnani C, Chalker DL. 2018. Diversification of HP1-like Chromo Domain Proteins in Tetrahymena thermophila. J Eukaryot Microbiol 65(1):104-116. PubMed abstract & open access fulltext.
- Wolf BM, Niedzwiedzki DM, Magdaong NCM, Roth R, Goodenough U, Blankenship RE. 2018. Characterization of a newly isolated freshwater Eustigmatophyte alga capable of utilizing far-red light as its sole light source. Photosynth Res 135(1-3):177-189. PubMed abstract & fulltext for subscribers.
Biology Faculty Publications in Open Scholarship: Please contact Ruth Lewis when you would like to have your recent publications included in Open Scholarship. I will take care of researching journal policies about repositories and uploading your documents when this is allowed. Let me know what questions you have.