Publications lists are available at http://libguides.wustl.edu/biology/pubs
- Allen, GE. 2015. Viktor Hamburger, 1900-2001; a biographical memoir. Biographical Memoirs of the National Academy of Sciences. Freely available fulltext.
- Fristoe TS, Burger JR, Balk MA, Khaliq I, Hof C, Brown JH. 2015. Metabolic heat production and thermal conductance are mass-independent adaptations to thermal environment in birds and mammals. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 112(52):15934–15939. PubMed abstract & fulltext for subscribers | In the news: Newly compiled physiological data lets biologists test old ideas about thermoregulation.
- Haswell ES, Hamilton E. 2015. Mechanosensitive Channel MSL8 Regulates Osmotic Forces During Pollen Hydration and Germination. [2:14 YouTube video] Freely available | In the news : MCB Blog: Mechanosensitive Channel MSL8 Regulates Osmotic Forces During Pollen Hydration and Germination .
- Kempel A, Razanajatovo M, Stein C, Unsicker SB, Auge H, Weisser WW, Fischer M, Prati D. 2015. Herbivore preference drives plant community composition. Ecology 96(11):2923-2934. dx.doi.org/10.1890/14-2125.1.
- Lu Y, Zhang H, Cui W, Saer RG, Liu H, Gross ML, Blankenship RE. 2015. Top-down Mass Spectrometry Analysis of Membrane-bound Light-Harvesting Complex 2 from Rhodobacter sphaeroides. Biochemistry 54(49):7261-71. PubMed abstract & fulltext for subscribers.
- Majumder EL, Olsen JD, Qian P, Collins AM, Hunter CN, Blankenship RE. 2016. Supramolecular organization of photosynthetic complexes in membranes of Roseiflexus castenholzii. Photosynth Res 127(1):117-30. PubMed abstract & fulltext for subscribers.
- Miller AJ, Novy A, Glover J, Kellogg EA, Maul JE, Raven P, Jackson PW. 2015. Expanding the role of botanical gardens in the future of food. Nature Plants 1:UNSP 15078. dx.doi.org.10.1038/NPLANTS.2015.78.
- Zhang H, Liu H, Blankenship RE, Gross ML. 2016. Isotope-Encoded Carboxyl Group Footprinting for Mass Spectrometry-Based Protein Conformational Studies. J Am Soc Mass Spectrom 27(1):178-81. PubMed abstract & fulltext for subscribers.
Biology Faculty Publications in Open Scholarship: Please contact Ruth Lewis when you would like to have your recent publications included in Open Scholarship. I will take care of researching journal policies about repositories and uploading your documents when this is allowed. Let me know what questions you have.