Publications lists are available at libguides.wustl.edu/biology/pubs.
- Blankenship RE. 2017. How Cyanobacteria went green. Science 355(6332):1372-1373. doi.org/10.1126/science.aam9365.
- Brock DA, Callison WÉ, Strassmann JE, Queller DC. 2017. Sentinel cells, symbiotic bacteria and toxin resistance in the social amoeba Dictyostelium discoideum. Proc Biol Sci 283(1829):pii: 20152727. PubMed abstract & fulltext for subscribers.
- Chaires M, Gupta D, Joshee N, Cooper KK, Basu C. 2017. RNA-seq analysis of the salt stress-induced transcripts in fast-growing bioenergy tree, Paulownia elongata. Journal of Plant Interactions 12(1):128-136. doi.org/10.1080/17429145.2017.1298851.
- Cloyed CS, Eason PK. 2017. Niche partitioning and the role of intraspecific niche variation in structuring a guild of generalist anurans. R Soc Open Sci 4(3):170060. PubMed abstract & open access fulltext.
- Dudney J, Hallett LM, Larios L, Farrer EC, Spotswood EN, Stein C, Suding KN. 2017. Lagging behind: have we overlooked previous-year rainfall effects in annual grasslands? J Ecology 105(2):484-495. doi.org/10.1111/1365-2745.12671.
- Ganguly A, DeMott L, Dixit R. 2017. The Arabidopsis kinesin-4, FRA1, requires a high level of processive motility to function correctly. J Cell Sci 130(7):1232-1238. PubMed abstract & fulltext for subscribers.
- Gavin MC, Rangel TF, Bowern C, Colwell RK, Kirby KR, Botero CA, Dunn M, Dunn RR, Mccarter J, Pacheco Coelho MT, Gray RD. 2017. Process-based modelling shows how climate and demography shape language diversity. Global Ecology and Biogeography 26(5):584–591. Abstract & open access fullext.
- Harms KE, Gagnon PR, Passmore HA, Myers JA, Platt WJ. 2017. Groundcover community assembly in high-diversity pine savannas: seed arrival and fire-generated environmental filtering. Ecosphere 8(3):10.1002/ecs2.1716. doi.org/10.1002/ecs2.1716 [open access].
- Kraemer BM, Chandra S, Dell AI, Dix M, Kuusisto E, Livingstone DM, Schladow SG, Silow E, Sitoki LM, Tamatamah R, McIntyre PB. 2017. Global patterns in lake ecosystem responses to warming based on the temperature dependence of metabolism. Global Change Biology 23(5):1881-1890. doi.org/10.1111/gcb.13459.
- Li LF, Li YL, Jia Y, Caicedo AL, Olsen KM. 2017. Signatures of adaptation in the weedy rice genome. Nat Genet 49(5):811-814. PubMed abstract & fulltext for subscribers | In the News: Domesticated rice goes rogue.
- Paliulis LV, Laakso MM, Santisteban MS, Leung W, Elgin SC. 2016. A bioinformatics curriculum that teaches gene structure is associated with learning gains in beginning college students. Molecular Biology of the Cell 27:meeting abstract P27. Open PDF and scroll to P27.
- Søvik E, Plath JA, Devaud JM, Barron AB. 2016. Neuropharmacological Manipulation of Restrained and Free-flying Honey Bees, Apis mellifera. J Vis Exp (117). PubMed abstract & fulltext for subscribers.
- Szucs M, Melbourne BA, Tuff T, Weiss-Lehman C, Hufbauer RA. 2017. Genetic and demographic founder effects have long-term fitness consequences for colonising populations. Ecology Letters 20(4):436-444. doi.org/10.1111/ele.12743.
- Tso CF, Simon T, Greenlaw AC, Puri T, Mieda M, Herzog ED. 2017. Astrocytes Regulate Daily Rhythms in the Suprachiasmatic Nucleus and Behavior. Curr Biol 27(7):1055-1061. PubMed abstract & fulltext for subscribers | In the news: Clock stars: Astrocytes keep time for brain, behavior.
- Zhou LH, Liu SB, Wang PF, Lu TJ, Xu F, Genin GM, Pickard BG. 2016. The Arabidopsis Trichome is an Active Mechanosensory Switch. Plant Cell Environ 40(5):611-621. PubMed abstract & fulltext for subscribers.
Biology Faculty Publications in Open Scholarship: Please contact Ruth Lewis when you would like to have your recent publications included in Open Scholarship. I will take care of researching journal policies about repositories and uploading your documents when this is allowed. Let me know what questions you have.