Our language and literature collections grow and grow. Click here to download an Excel file of new titles in call number range NX to PM added in March and April, 2017. The list includes direct links to titles in the Catalog. To ease browsing, the list is broken up into subject groupings. You can sort the list by title or call number. Among the subjects and disciplines included are the following:
- Philology (General), Linguistics
- Romance, Germanic, Slavic Languages
- Hindi, Urdu, & other Indo-Iranian Languages and Literatures
- Arabic, Hebrew, Yiddish Languages and Literatures
- Turkish, Chinese, Japanese Languages and Literatures
A Tokyo anthology: literature from Japan’s modern metropolis, 1850-1920 / edited by Sumie Jones and Charles Shirō Inouye. (2017) is one of our new titles.