The University Libraries’ National Council is an advisory board whose membership consists of alumni, business professionals, educators, cultural leaders, and librarians from peer institutions.
The National Council meets semi-annually with the University Libraries to discuss library initiatives and projects.
- Paul Koulogeorge (LA 88), Chair; Vice President of Marketing, Advertising, and PR, Goddard Systems, Inc.
- Louis Akin, Day for Night Productions
- Charles R. Brown (GR 78), Education Consultant
- Shirley Brown (GR 81), Education Consultant, St. Louis Public Schools
- James Goldschmidt (LA 1973), President, Graphfix Lab
- Susan J. Miller (LA 76), Community Volunteer and Attorney
- Kathy Missman, Chief Economist (retired), Butler Manufacturing Co.
- James R. Moog, Community Volunteer
- Sunny Pervil (GR 74, GR 89), Professor Emeritus, Maryville University
- Sarah Ringer, Retired Academic Librarian
- John Schaperkotter, Partner, Bryan Cave LLP
- James Schiele (LA 51, GR 85, GR 11, GR14, GR15), Former Owner, St. Louis Screw & Bolt
- Corey M. Shapiro (LA 96), Attorney, Fultz Maddox Dickens, PLC
- Laura Epstein Shindler (LA 68), Financial Consultant
- Jack E. Thomas, Jr., Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Coin Acceptors, Inc.
- James F. Williams, II, Dean of Libraries (retired), University of Colorado
- Todd Zubler (LA 92), Attorney and Partner, WilmerHale