Do you want to do one-of-a-kind primary research for the greater good? Are you intrigued by historical work that can explain today’s current trends? We are looking for student interns to work with the ACLU of Missouri’s archival collections at Washington University Libraries.
Internship applications are currently being accepted for the Fall 2019 semester:
- open to all college and university students in the St. Louis area (not restricted to WU students)
- unpaid academic internship, must be enrolled in internship, fieldwork, or independent study course for at least 1 credit hour.
- hours needed depend on number of credit hours being earned
- primarily scheduled Monday – Friday between 9-5, but some flexibility
- application instructions and further details online: fall-2019-intern-application
Questions? email Miranda Rectenwald email@example.com
Check out the work of our Previous ACLU-MO archive interns: