“Ferguson’s Fault Lines: The Race Quake That Rocked a Nation,” edited by Kimberly Norwood, professor of law at Washington University in St. Louis School of Law, and of African & African American Studies in Arts & Sciences, explores the underlying fault lines that cracked and gave rise to the eruption in Ferguson.
The discussion will feature a panel of contributors to Ferguson’s Fault Lines:
- Professor Chad Flanders, St. Louis University School of Law
- Professor Kathy Goldwasser, Washington University School of Law (retired)
- Thomas Harvey, Co-Founder and Executive Director of Arch City Defenders
- Professor Kimberly J. Norwood, Washington University School of Law
- Assistant Professor Jason Q. Purnell, Washington University, George Warren Brown School of Social Work
- Professor Brendan Roediger, St. Louis University School of Law
- Professor Vetta L. Sanders Thompson, Washington University, George Warren Brown School of Social Work
A reception will follow the discussion. Books will be available for purchase.