Emily Stenberg has been with the University Libraries since 2013. She manages repository services, including posting theses and dissertations, creating new collections, and ongoing updates to existing collections. Emily also consults on related projects and contributes to digital publishing services offered through the University Libraries’ platforms.
Emily has an MLS from Indiana University, an MFA in Creative Writing, and a certificate in Museum Studies from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro as well as a BA in English from George Mason University. Emily is involved with the Library Publishing Coalition and Digital Library Federation, and her background is in publishing, metadata, and digital collections.
- Set up collections and provide training for library staff and other university users for the institutional repository
- Provide information on Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs)
- Manage library access to theses and dissertations
- Consult on metadata needs for digital publication
- Consult on publishing topics, including journal planning, digital book creation, and digital platform options