Our team supports multiple approaches to data analysis including finding, processing, transforming, and exploring data to discover information, perform analytics, and visualize results. We offer a spectrum of support from informal planning consultations, training, assistance with the development of analytical workflows, regular reviews during project execution, to formally defined research collaborators.
Each project begins with a meeting with DS staff to define the following:
- Project description and goals
- Management strategy for project and resources
- Research life cycle and duration
- Data requirements (discovery, configuration, management)
- Hardware and software requirements
- Resources and skills available
- Training and execution plan
How can we help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.