Washington University Libraries is implementing the A/V Studio Pilot Program in Olin Library for the fall 2018 and spring 2019 semesters. The A/V Studio Pilot Program (AVSPP) is a self-service program to support Libraries and University activities pertaining to research, learning, and instruction. AVSPP provides Washington University students, faculty, and staff with an opportunity to leverage recording technology to:
- Achieve learning and research goals
- Create course-related content
- Produce collections content
- Enhance instructional tools and modules
- Promote library collections and services
- Preserve institutional memory
Library Technology Services (LTS) will oversee the use of the space and its equipment. This includes providing detailed, printed equipment instructions. LTS will also ensure that the room is appropriately equipped and set up for reservations. The A/V Studio is self-service oriented. Therefore, no post-production, equipment operation, or creative consulting services are provided.