Search books, journals, DVDs, and more
Find a database
Search eJournals and eBooks
Search Library Collections with Primo
An overview of the University Libraries’ Phase 2 Service Plan is now available. We will continue to share additional details about ways we will be safely supporting research and instruction on our COVID-19 Updates and Resources page as information is confirmed. Service plans include curbside pickup, 24/7 chat, and virtual consultations, instruction, and events.
We continue to offer numerous resources to support remote instruction and research. Find the latest details at our COVID-19 Updates page.
From the What's New Blog
- University Libraries Announce Phase 2 Service Plan
- Update on Washington University Libraries’ Chat Service
- New Issue of Washington University Libraries’ Magazine “Off the Shelf” Now Available
- Announcement from Washington University Libraries Regarding COVID-19
- Expanded Electronic Resources Due to COVID-19
- Combatting Fear Through Information: COVID-19
Subscribe to Libraries Now to receive our latest news, events, and info direct to your inbox.Subscribe