Search books, journals, DVDs, and more
Find a database
Search eJournals and eBooks
Search Library Collections with Primo
Services & Access
We continue to support the success of students, faculty, and staff, even if everything looks a little different this fall.
Access to Study Cubbies, printing, and the Bookeye scanner is available in Olin Library.
Here is some key info:
We want to highlight our Services for Faculty and Services for Students, as well as our guide to finding textbooks at the University Libraries.
Please don’t hesitate to Ask Us! if you have any questions — we’re here for you and available on chat 24/7.
From the What's New Blog
- University Libraries Announce Phase 2 Service Plan
- Update on Washington University Libraries’ Chat Service
- New Issue of Washington University Libraries’ Magazine “Off the Shelf” Now Available
- Announcement from Washington University Libraries Regarding COVID-19
- Combatting Fear Through Information: COVID-19
Subscribe to Libraries Now to receive our latest news, events, and info direct to your inbox.Subscribe