- Faculty -- 90 days
- Graduate students -- 60 days
- Undergraduates -- 4 weeks
- W.U. staff -- 4 weeks
- Courtesy borrowers -- 3 weeks
- Bound periodicals circulate to WU faculty and graduate students for 5 days.
- Materials in the Reference, materials in the Special Collection Room and Room 210, and all current journals in the Reading Room can only be used inside the library. (Special Collection Room hours are: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.)
Obtain reserve materials by presenting a current Washington University I.D. at the Service Desk. Loan periods: two days; two hours; four hours; overnight (weekend after 5:00 p.m.; Mon. - Fri. after 9:00 p.m.).
Scanned articles and other electronic texts are available on Ares. Ares course sites are password-protected. Ask your instructor for the password.
- 314-935-5525, email@example.com (general)
- 314-935-4816, firstname.lastname@example.org (Chinese studies: Tony Chang)
- 314-935-5155, email@example.com (Japanese/Korean studies: Ryuta Komaki))
|EAsia General Stacks||1st Level (call numbers N,P); 2nd Level (B,D-M,Q-V); 3rd Level (A,C); Basement (Z)|
|EAsia Folio||1st Level|
|EAsia Reference||Reading Room|
|EAsia Periodicals||Reading Room (current issues); 3rd Level (bound issues)|
|EAsia Special Coll||2nd Level|
|EAsia Special Coll (Rm210)||Room 210|
|EAsia CD-ROM||Circulation Desk|
|EAsia Reserve||Circulation Desk|
|EAsia Microform||Circulation Desk|
|EAsia Pop Lit.||Basement|
(Printing and copying services and costs information) | (Instructional videos/Help sheets)
WIRELESS NETWORK ACCESS is available in the reading room. To configure your computer and/or mobile device to connect to the campus wireless, you need to connect to the "WUFI-S" network. Other wireless networks are heavily restricted, and are NOT secure. Instructions for wireless set up can be found on the Information Services and Technology web site. For visitors to access wireless services, they should check for available wireless networks and select the network named GUESTWiFi-WUSTL. No authentication is required. (Check current status of wireless network access points in the libraries).
Renew books online