Digital Signage Content Requirements
Washington University Student Content Requirements
- Any student/student group that would like to have their slide included on the Libraries' Digital Signage must be sponsored by a Student Union Student Group.
- All submissions, in addition to following the format guidelines, must also follow any Posting Policies put forth by Student Involvement and Leadership.
- Acceptable content includes event advertising, student group position announcements, and informational or educational postings.
Washington University Departments/Units/Programs Content Requirements
- Any Washington University Department/Unit/Program that would like to have their slide included on the Libraries' Digital Signage must have their WU Department/Unit/Program logo and contact information clearly visible on the posting.
- Acceptable content includes event advertising, student job announcements, and informational or educational postings.
- Postings may not make any reference to alcoholic beverages or illicit drugs.
- Sexist and discriminatory postings and postings containing offensive language are not allowed.
Image Use Rights
It is your responsibility to ensure that any images used in the display design are either copyright free or you have obtained permission to use the image.