Washington University maintains a secure server for the purpose of accepting gifts by credit card online.
When you visit the University's secure online giving page you will need to go through several steps in order to make your gift:
- Fill in your name.
- Check the box that most accurately describes your relationship to Washington University, and if you are an alumnus, use the drop-down box to choose your school affiliation.
- Fill in contact information such as address and phone number.
- If applicable, fill in information about your spouse and employer.
- Under Please designate my gift to the following fill in your gift amount and choose Libraries in the drop-down box.
- In the next drop-down box choose which giving program or opportunity you would like your gift to go to.
- If you choose a bookplate program, write the name of the person you'd like to honor in the box marked other.
- Fill in your credit card information and click Submit Your Gift.
Visit the University's secure online giving page to
make your gift.
For more information on giving, contact Daniel Miller, the Director of Development for University Libraries.