The William Greenleaf Eliot Society's members are leaders in supporting the Annual Fund, giving $1,000 or more annually. Eliot Society members become part of a like-minded network of people who believe in Washington University and work to maintain its continued excellence. The members of the Libraries' Eliot Society support the Libraries' critical mission.
Levels of Membership
Member: $1,000 - $2,499
Fellow: $2,500 - $4,999
Benefactor: $5,000 - $9,999
Patron: $10,000 - $24,999
Danforth Circle: $25,000 or more
Libraries' Eliot Society members are entitled to:
- Library borrowing privileges (Contact Daniel Miller to request a card)
- Notices of library events
- Subscription to the Libraries' magazine Off the Shelf
- Personalized bookplates and online catalog entries, if applicable
- A campus parking sticker (upon request)
- Limited use of the athletic complex
- An invitation to join the Whittemore House faculty club
- Invitations to annual events: Family Night and Eliot Society Dinner
You may read more at the University's Eliot Society website.
For more information on giving, contact Daniel Miller, Director of Development for University Libraries.